The National Incident Management System — A Workbook for State Department of Transportation Frontline WorkersAbstract:
This workbook provides State Departments of Transportation front-line employees with basic information concerning the National Response Framework, the National Incident Management System, and the Incident Command System. It also details the roles and responsibilities of frontline workers in incident response and management.
The workbook consists of four modules:
– The National Response Framework
– The National Incident Management System
– Introductions to the Incident Command System
– Incident Command System Organization
– Quiz and Incident Response Checklist.
There are interactive thought-provoking scenarios and short question/answers at the end of each module. In addition, there is a Comprehensive Final Review consisting of ten questions at the end of the workbook.