- If you send us an email with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us this information, we will only use the personally-identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze usage trends.
- When you register for an event, forum/listserv or electronic newsletter, or simply browse through our web site, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- any information necessary to authenticate your future visits to the website, which may include any of its premium services and/or subscriptions to newsletters or other communicative technologies such as Really Simple Syndication (RSS);
- the IP address and the name of the domain you use to access the internet;
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the pages you visited.
- We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors and repeat users. In the case of event registrations, we share provided information only with the conference sponsor(s), planners and event providers. When requested by the sponsor(s), we use the information to prepare a roster of participants to distribute to conference attendees. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
Last modified: 10/19/2017