Work Zone Safety Performance Measures Training Module (presentation)Abstract:
Introduces the concept of performance measures and performance data collection for work zone safety.
– What are performance measures?
– Why use performance measures for work zone safety?
– How to develop performance measures
– What makes a good performance goal?
– Sources for performance measures and goals
– How and when to measure performance
– Data collection techniques
– Lessons learned
Planners, designers, construction engineers, and inspectors.
Selfpaced, presentation with speaker notes
Publication Date: 2011
Full Text URL: Link to URL
For a hard copy, contact ATSSA, 540-368-1701, [email protected].
Topics: Data Collection; Performance Measurement; Work Zone Safety