Advanced Maintenance of Traffic Refresher
Advanced Maintenance of Traffic qualification is required for any person responsible for the design of work zone traffic control site-specific plans to route roadway users including pedestrians and bicyclists safely around work operations. Responsibilities include:
- Produce clear and concise temporary traffic control plans including barriers
- Develop Transportation Management Plans
- Consult with Traffic Operations during construction operations expected to impact daily traffic flows
- Consult Public Information Officers to provide messages to public concern significant construction projects
- Follow guidance in Construction Project Administration Manual
- Reference appropriate Standard Plans Index and necessary modifications
- Develop clear plan notes and specifications for temporary traffic control
- Develop plans and notes to clearly identify work zone phasing
- Ability to operate as Worksite Traffic Supervisor
- Develop cost estimates for work zone implementation
The two-day course is required if your Advanced Maintenance of Traffic / Temporary Traffic Control qualification expiration date has passed.
Current Advanced Maintenance of Traffic / Temporary Traffic Control qualification.
Length: 8 hrs.
Locations: Florida (FL)
Website: Link to URL
Record Types: Courses and Programs
Topics: Temporary Traffic Control