Rolling Roadblocks for Work Zones Applications Training Module
This training module includes information on factors to consider in determining when to use rolling roadblocks to accomplish various work operations that may benefit from a short term road closure. See accompanying document entitled “Guidelines on Rolling Roadblocks for Work Zone Applications” for additional details.
- Define Rolling Roadblock
- Describe Where Rolling Roadblocks are Used
- Understand the Process for Planning, Coordinating, and Executing Rolling Roadblocks
- Identify Other Alternatives to Rolling Roadblocks that Should Also Be Considered
- Describe Best Practices for Use
- The module also has a quiz at the end of the slides.