Safe Installation and Removal of Temporary Traffic Control Devices Training Module
Describes methods to safely install and remove Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) devices.
- Understand why safe installation and removal of temporary traffic control devices is important
- Identify relevant considerations and safety issues during these activities
- Describe steps, methods, and procedures for safe installation and removal
- Review some examples of guidelines in use in various states
- Discuss various types of equipment used for installation and removal