Utility Traffic Control
After completing this course students should be able to:
– Apply workable concepts, techniques and practices in the installation and maintenance of temporary traffic control during utility operations
– Make utility operations safer for workers, motorists and pedestrians
1. Introduction to utility traffic control
2. Standards and Guidelines
3. Component Parts of a TTC Zone
4. Traffic Control Devices (applicable to utilities)
Maintenance and operations
Instructor led in-person class
Utility field personnel responsible for temporary traffic control, including: electric companies, water companies, telephone and other communication companies.
Length: 1 day
This course is not currently offered.
Topics: Maintenance Practices; Temporary Traffic Control