Auditing Work Zone Mobility Using Probe Vehicle Data
Conducted by the Wayne State University-Transportation Research Group, this webinar presented material developed under a Federal Highway Administration Work Zone Safety Grant. The webinar was geared towards local and State Departments of Transportation involved in work zone mobility analysis using crowd sourced probe vehicle data. Major topics include:
- An introduction to probe vehicle data
- Performance measure examples
- An introduction to a work zone mobility audit (WZMA)
- Data requirements and availability
- An example WZMA template
- Introduction to a WZMA tool
Length: 1 hr. 12 min.
Website: Link to URL
This webinar was held on September 3, 2020. The webinar recording can be viewed on the website above. Presentation is also available.
Topics: Data Collection; Inspection; Mobility; Probe Vehicles; Work Zones